|S.No.||Name of the Section||Type of Assignment||Name of Officer/Official||Supervisory Officer|
|1||Court of DC||Court Cases||Jagdish Raj, Girdawar||DC|
|2||Court of ADC||Court Cases||Som Dutt, Reader||ADC|
|3||Court of ACR||Court Cases||Jagdish Raj Reader||AC (Rev)|
|4||Legal Section||Legal matters and court cases of various court||Manjit Singh ARA
Surjit Singh (Teacher)
||HQ Assistant to DC
Prem Chand Sr. Asstt.
||Prem Chand Sr. Asstt.Sanjay Kumar (Teacher)||ACR|
|6||PRC||Issuance of PRC of Tehsil Samba||Jagdish Raj GQ||ACR|
|7||Election Cell||All election related activities||
|8||Personal Section of ADC||Personal Section Including Food Safety Act||Asheesh Singh JA||ADC|
|9||Personal Section of ACR||Personal Section||Jagdish Raj GQ||ACR|
|11||Mohasib/ Estt/ Accounts/ Land Acq. Section||
|13||Misc. Section/ Relief Section||
|15||Single Window/ receipt and dispatch||All correspondences||
||HQ Asstt. to D.C.|
|Chief Minister’s Grievance Cell||HQ Assistant to Deputy Commissioner||ADDC|
- All the officials of the section will sit in single room/compartment.
- Above work allocation has been made for better utilisation of human resources available in various wings of Deputy Commissioner office for efficient working and better output.
- All officials shall immediately hand over and take over all the files from the current incumbent. A detailed list of files and record must be prepared during taking over the charge.
- No unauthorised person other than officer/official whose names finds mention in the aforementioned work distribution shall be found dealing/handling the office work pertaining to the concerned sections.
- All files/cases must be received in the receipt section and all the sections shall route each file in hierarchy mentioned in the work distribution.